5 Mart 2009

As For Our Own Words! Photography

First I want to introduce this blog for English readers; As For Our Own Words! started as an Internet Radio show at Sokak Edebiyatı and after I decided to make it also hardcore punk shows photography portfolio. This idea came from Face The Show and AllXAges. I am also running distro called Attack To Society DIY Distro and Label, check it! Finally today I opened portfolio website of As For Our Own Word! under my distro website. I want to thank you to my dearest copyleft hosting guy Furkan, best mate ever Atican, website idea for "kankacan" Eser. Without them I couldn't open that website.

As you can notice I upload all radio show to Rapidshare. Download and listen them!

Check As For Our Own Words! Photography from http://attacktosociety.atican.net/asforourownwords/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder