1 Ocak 2011

Radio News: 01.01.2011

Hej Folks!

I was really away from Blog, but Radio is continueing. I want to say "Happy Hardcore Year" to you =) I will be away from 1 to 4 January. I am going to Hatay (Antakya) with my friends for shooting photograph in the city. It will be great. I am packing my stuff right now. My flight is in a couple hours...

Another news from me is I began to mountaineering with University's Mountaineering club, İTÜDAK. Now I am a trainee, but at summer I can do my own activy with other friends. I was at Uludağ for winter camping training/walking traing last weekend. I hope I can participate winter technic training.

Anyway... Now I am back to pack my stuff... Take care!


Broadcast62 - 04.10.2010 - As For Our Own Words - xSatanJagerx
http://www.4shared.com/file/nHEN6J73/Broadcast62_-_04102010_-_As_Fo.html

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder